V Street: 100 Globe-Hopping Plates on the Cutting Edge of Vegetable CookingAuthor: Landau, Rich,Jacoby, KatePublisher: HarperCollins Publishers IncCategory: Vegetarian Cookery, Cookery By IngredientBook Format: Hardcover
A dazzling collection of more than 100 innovative vegetable recipes from the beloved chefs of Philadelphia's nationally acclaimed restaurants Vedge and V Street-full of bold spices and adventurous flavors inspired by the great ethnic and street foods of the world.
Chefs Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby bring the greatest flavors of the world to the devoted clientele of their acclaimed Philly restaurant V Street. Now, cooks can experience the same original dining experience at home with these zesty, mouthwatering recipes that whet the appetite and feed the imagination.
In V Street, Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby offer creative vegan riffs on street food from across the globe-drawing from the culinary traditions of Asia, the Middle East, South America, and more-in a diverse range of dishes including:
- Sticks: Jerk Trumpet Mushrooms, Shishito Robotayaki
- Snacks: 5:00 Szechuan Soft Pretzels, Papadums with Whipped Dal
- Salads: Jerk Sweet Potato Salad, Tandoori Eggplant
- Market: Harissa Grilled Cauliflower, Peruvian Fries
- Plates: Black Garlic Pierogies, Hearts of Palm & Avocado Socca
- Bowls: Dan Dan Noodles, Kimchi Stew
- Sweets: Churro Ice Cream Sandwich, Sweet Potato Arancini
- Cocktails: Hong Kong Karaoke, Lokum at the Bazaar
Filled with 100 internationally inspired recipes, behind-the-scenes anecdotes, food travel stories, and stunning color photography throughout, this casual companion cookbook to Vedge is a must-have for vegetable lovers and everyone with a taste for adventure.
About Rich LandauRich Landau and Kate Jacoby are the husband-and-wife chefs and owners of the nationally acclaimed and Philly-based restaurant Vedge and street food bar V Street. Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby are the husband-and-wife chefs and owners of the nationally acclaimed and Philly-based restaurant Vedge and street food bar V Street.
|Brand||HarperCollins Publishers Inc|
|Artist / Author||Landau, Rich, Jacoby, Kate|